AGRICULTURE, LIVESTOCK & FISHERIES
STATE DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE
INVITATION TO TENDER (ITT)
TENDER NO. MALF/AGR/T/02/2017-2018
TENDER NAME: SUPPLY, DELIVERY AND DISTRIBUTION OF GRANULATED DOLOMITIC LIME
1. The Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock and Fisheries, State Department of Agriculture invites sealed tenders for the Supply, Delivery and Distribution of Granulated Dolomitic Lime from those who meet the requirements for eligibility.
2. A complete set of tender documents may be obtained by interested candidates free of charge from the Ministry’s website: www.kilimo.go.ke or from the National Treasury portal: http://supplier.treasury.go.ke. Tenderers who download the tender documents are advised to register their bid documents with the Supply Chain Office, door 4-3B, 4th floor, Kilimo House, Cathedral road or via email at email@example.com (Refer to registration form in the tender document).
3. Bidding will be conducted through the procedures specified in the Public Procurement and Asset Disposal Act (PPADA) 2015 and is open to all Tenderers. Youth, Women and People with Disability are highly encouraged to apply.
4. The eligible interested tenderers may obtain further information from the office shown below during normal working hours.
Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock and Fisheries
State Department of Agriculture
4th Floor Door No. 4-3B Kilimo House, Cathedral Road, Nairobi
Address: P. O. Box 30028-00100 Nairobi, Kenya
5. A complete set of Bidding Document(s) in English (hardcopy) may be purchased by eligible Bidders upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Kenya Shillings 1,000 (One Thousand Kenya Shillings) in cash or Bankers Cheque in favour of the Principal Secretary, State Department of Agriculture at the cash office situated at Kilimo House, Lower ground Floor; Cathedral Road, Nairobi. The Hard Copy Documents should thereafter be picked from Supply Chain Office, 4th Floor office No. 4-3B, Kilimo House, Cathedral road.
6. Completed Serialized Bidding Documents, one original and a copy in plain sealed envelope clearly marked on top with the Tender Number and Tender Name/ Description and an indication in case for the Youth Women and people living with disabilities, should be addressed to the Principal Secretary, State Department of Agriculture; P.O. Box 34188-00100 Nairobi.
7. Tenderers must submit Tender Securities equivalent to 2% of the tender sum in the form provided for in the Public Procurement and Disposal Regulation 2006 from Commercial Banks or Insurance Companies (Approved by Public Procurement Regulatory Authority).
8. Youth, Women and People With Disability submitting bids Shall provide Tender Securing Declaration form.
9. Completed Bidding Documents must be deposited in the Tender Box marked ‘State Department for Agriculture’ provided at Kilimo House, Main Reception, Ground floor to be received on or before 29th January, 2018 at 11.00 am (East African Time).
10. Prices quoted should be net inclusive of all taxes and delivery to the County Distribution Points and shall remain valid for (120) days from the date of opening of the tender.
11. Bulky tenders that cannot fit into the tender box shall be delivered to the Supply Chain Office situated on 4th Floor, Room 4-3B, Kilimo House, Cathedral Road who shall acknowledge the receipt of the tender documents.
12. Tenders will be opened on 29th January, 2018 at 11.00 am (East African Time) in the presence of the bidders or duly authorized representatives of Bidders wishing to attend.
13. This procurement shall result into a Framework Contract for the period 2017-2019 financial years with the initial quantity of 2,000,000 BAGS OF 50KG. Subsequent quantities shall be ordered on “as and when required” basis.
14. Late bids, portion of bids, electronic bids, samples, bids not received, bids not opened and read out in public at and opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
Head; Supply Chain Management Services
For: PRINCIPAL SECRETARY
STATE DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE
No documents for this tender.