FSD AFRICA (FSDA)
INVITATION TO TENDER
DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT OF THE FSD NETWORK INTRANET
FSD Africa (FSDA) is a non-profit company which aims to increase prosperity, create jobs and reduce poverty by bringing about a transformation in financial markets in sub-Saharan (SSA) and in the economies, they serve. It provides know-how and capital to champions of change whose ideas, influence and actions will make finance more useful to African businesses and households.
FSDA is inviting tenders from suitably qualified companies/consultants to carry out this work. Note: Firms or consortia that involve suitably qualified consultants, from the SSA region will be preferred.
Objective of the Consultancy
The Consultant will be expected to deliver the following 3 parts;
· Part I: Revamp of the private members sections' of the FSDA website;
· Part II: Design and development of the FSD Network intranet;
· Part III: Maintenance and quality assurance.
Proposal should include;
· Names and CV/s (as an annex, maximum 3 sides of A4 each, tailored to the Consultancy) of key individual/s proposed, together with details of proposed team structure, including clear roles and responsibilities of key team member/s;
· Summary of experience in similar assignments demonstrated by providing links of relevant work, including functioning intranets designed for large organisations that can give a good indication of the style and design consultant plans to employ for this assignment. In case of information sensitivity, the consultant is free to provide mock-ups/pdf of previous work done as opposed to links;
· A description of your understanding of the objectives of the Consultancy and role of the Consultant as outlined in these
Terms of Reference;
· A description of how your firm intends to fulfill the Services within the suggested timeline;
· A budget breakdown for both professional fees and reimbursable expenses, including daily fee rates for each consultant proposed.
Your proposal, which should not exceed five pages in length (excluding annexes), should be sent by email to FSDA at email@example.com under the subject line "FSD Network Intranet' no later than 1200 (EAT) 2nd February 2018.
Full terms of reference can be obtained from our website www.fsdafrica.org/calls.